This is a really tough one – here are some general beauty tips I’ve picked up that I think are worth sharing:
1. Buy foundation and moisturisers with sunscreen – minimum SPF 15
2. Drink loads of water. D’uh!!
3. Invest some time in contouring or learning how to contour – it will make the world of difference to your face!
4. Don’t use makeup sponges. They just soak in your precious foundation!
5. Use conditioner to shave. I always do this – it is actually better than shaving foam!
6. Rinse your hair with cool water after shampooing and conditioning to ensure excess residue is removed – sick of trying to wash that conditioner out??? Turn the water temp down, you’ll instantly feel your hair become ‘cleaner’ (even if it is cold!)
That’s all I can think of – but I would absolutely love to hear your tips??
Stay Glamorous! Xxx